Go-Fer Store Catches On Fire

By: KKCO - Email
By: KKCO - Email

For the second time in less than two weeks, a Go-Fer Food Store caught on fire.

This time around, the victim was the Go-Fer Store at the intersection of North Avenue and the I-70 Business Loop.

A store employee was cooking hamburgers, and the stove caught on fire.

A deputy with the Mesa County Sheriff's Office was able to put out the fire with an extinguisher.

No one was injured in the fire, and damage is estimated to be less than $1,000.


KKCO NBC 11 News 2531 Blichmann Avenue Grand Junction, CO 81505 Station Phone: 970.243.1111 Business Fax: 970.243.1770 Newsroom Fax: 970.245.3793 News Tip & Contest Line: 970.255.8477
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 11186991 - nbc11news.com/a?a=11186991