Grand Junction's Hazardous Material Team is called out to Mesa Mall after employees go to the hospital with itchy eyes and hands.
The Grand Junction Fire Department got to the mall a little before eight Tuesday night.
Police say a substance in a box had been irritating employees of Spencer's, and making them feel sick.
When officials arrived on scene, they say they were told the employees had already gone to the hospital for treatment and the suspicious box had been placed in a black bag.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.