House Catches Fire for the Third Time

By: Kieran Wilson Email
By: Kieran Wilson Email

A Grand Junction residence has caught fire for the third time this year.
The fire started in the back of the garage in the 1200 block of Grand Avenue. Fire Officials are calling the fire "suspicious in nature." No one was injured in Tuesday's fire.

The front porch of this same house caught fire on January 8th. On February 4th a shed behind the same residence was set on fire. All three fires occurred at around 10 P.M.

Fire Officials believe someone used a flammable liquid to start the first two fires. The Grand Junction Police and Fire Departments are asking anyone with information about these fires to call Crime Stoppers at 241-STOP.


KKCO firmly believes in freedom of speech for all and we are happy to provide this forum for the community to share opinions and facts. We ask that commenters keep it clean, keep it truthful, stay on topic and be responsible. Comments left here do not necessarily represent the viewpoint of KKCO 11News.

powered by Disqus
KKCO NBC 11 News 2531 Blichmann Avenue Grand Junction, CO 81505 Station Phone: 970.243.1111 Business Fax: 970.243.1770 Newsroom Fax: 970.245.3793 News Tip & Contest Line: 970.255.8477
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 16014127