A busy night for firefighters when they're called out to a chimney fire not once, but twice.
The fire first broke out in the houses chimney just before 1:00 a.m. After an hour fire fighters left only to be called back to the home in the 1800 block of North 15th around 4:00 a.m.
This time the outside wall of the house by the chimney needed to be torn out to completely extinguish the fire. In all both fires caused about $30,000 in damage to the home.
Fire officials say creosote built up in an old stove is what caught fire.
No one was injured.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.