Two Workers Burned in Garage Fire

By: KKCO Email
By: KKCO Email

Two employees at a Grand Junction auto repair shop are being treated for burns at St Mary’s Hospital.

A spokesperson with the Grand Junction Fire Department says just after 10 am gasoline ignited at Affordable Automotive.

Employees were able to put out the fire with a fire extinguishers and a hose.

The fire department says the flames caused $7,500 in damages. Firefighters are still working to determine a cause.


You must be logged in to post comments.

Username:
Password (case sensitive):
Remember Me:
KKCO NBC 11 News
2531 Blichmann Avenue
Grand Junction, CO 81505

Station Phone: 970.243.1111
Business Fax: 970.243.1770
Newsroom Fax: 970.245.3793
News Tip & Contest Line: 970.255.8477
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 17742099 - nbc11news.com/a?a=17742099
Gray Television, Inc.