Stove Fire Causes $12,000 In Damage To Grand Junction Home

A stove fire becomes too hot for one homeowner to handle Saturday forcing the man to call in the fire department. The Grand Junction fire department responded to a kitchen fire at 130 Orchard Avenue a little after six o'clock Saturday night. The one person who was home at the time was able to get out uninjured. According to fire department reports the fire was the result of a grease pan left on a hot stove. The fire was contained to the kitchen, yet it's estimated the homeowner is left with about $12,000 in property damage.
© KKCO NBC 11 News - All Rights Reserved


KKCO NBC 11 News 2531 Blichmann Avenue Grand Junction, CO 81505 Station Phone: 970.243.1111 Business Fax: 970.243.1770 Newsroom Fax: 970.245.3793 News Tip & Contest Line: 970.255.8477
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 2031382 - nbc11news.com/a?a=2031382