Stove Fire Causes $12,000 In Damage To Grand Junction Home

A stove fire becomes too hot for one homeowner to handle Saturday forcing the man to call in the fire department. The Grand Junction fire department responded to a kitchen fire at 130 Orchard Avenue a little after six o'clock Saturday night. The one person who was home at the time was able to get out uninjured. According to fire department reports the fire was the result of a grease pan left on a hot stove. The fire was contained to the kitchen, yet it's estimated the homeowner is left with about $12,000 in property damage.
© KKCO NBC 11 News - All Rights Reserved


KKCO NBC 11 News
2531 Blichmann Avenue
Grand Junction, CO 81505

Station Phone: 970.243.1111
Business Fax: 970.243.1770
Newsroom Fax: 970.245.3793
News Tip & Contest Line: 970.255.8477
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 2031382 - nbc11news.com/a?a=2031382
Gray Television, Inc.