Fire Damages Grand Junction House

A house fire in Grand Junction Wednesday morning causes an estimated $100,000 in damage. The fire started in the chimney of the home located at 615 Arapahoe Way. And while investigators have not yet determined exactly what caught fire, the owners of the home did have a fire going in the fireplace this morning. 50,000 of the $100,000 in damage was done to the contents of the home, the rest was because of structural damage. Luckily, no one was injured in the blaze.


KKCO NBC 11 News
2531 Blichmann Avenue
Grand Junction, CO 81505

Station Phone: 970.243.1111
Business Fax: 970.243.1770
Newsroom Fax: 970.245.3793
News Tip & Contest Line: 970.255.8477
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 2700416 - nbc11news.com/a?a=2700416
Gray Television, Inc.