Investigators with the Grand Junction Fire Department say it will be some time before they know what caused a local business to go up in flames on Monday.
Investigators are still conducting interviews but have determined that the fire started on the ground floor of Computers Plus. They say burn patterns indicate the fire spread downward through the floor catching the basement ceiling on fire, then the flames spread upward catching the attic area on fire as well.
An employee of the computer store says the entire staff is saddened by the fire and they're still trying to figure out their next move.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.