CASTLE ROCK, Colo. (AP) -- Five people have been hospitalized after a natural gas explosion destroyed a home in Castle Rock.
The explosion Friday morning occurred after neighbors reported smelling gas. There was no immediate information on the names or injuries.
Two other houses were damaged in the explosion.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.