Fire Destroys DeBeque Bar

The DeBeque Fire Department had an early wake – up call Monday morning as shortly before 6:00 a.m. the Department responded to a fire at the Mustang Pub and Grill.

Fire officials say they were able to knock down the flames fairly quickly. They suspect the fire was caused by a pellet stove. Firefighters also had to crawl into the building's crawlspace to check for fire in the floor.

Officials estimate the damage to the building, which contains both a bar and restaurant, at more than $100,000.


KKCO NBC 11 News
2531 Blichmann Avenue
Grand Junction, CO 81505

Station Phone: 970.243.1111
Business Fax: 970.243.1770
Newsroom Fax: 970.245.3793
News Tip & Contest Line: 970.255.8477
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 5403026 - nbc11news.com/a?a=5403026
Gray Television, Inc.