Restaurant Evacuated For 20 Minutes

By: Allison Banzhof Email
By: Allison Banzhof Email

According to the Grand Junction Fire Department, around 1:00 p.m. the manager noticed a leak in a carbon dioxide tank that is used for the beer keg. For precautionary measures, the manager evacuated the restaurant and called 911.

After the fire department turned off the carbon dioxide and ventilated the freezer, patrons were allowed to go back inside.


KKCO NBC 11 News
2531 Blichmann Avenue
Grand Junction, CO 81505

Station Phone: 970.243.1111
Business Fax: 970.243.1770
Newsroom Fax: 970.245.3793
News Tip & Contest Line: 970.255.8477
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 6554572 - nbc11news.com/a?a=6554572
Gray Television, Inc.