Local victims of identify theft, forgery, check fraud and other financial crimes can now file complaints online and help police get the ball rolling on a thorough investigation.
Police say victims of financial crimes should fill out an online complaint form before reporting the incident. Officials say the forms will save them time by helping them collect the required information before an investigation begins.
There are eight different forms available for download including:
1. Financial Crime Reporting Instructions
2. Financila Crime Reporting Information Form
3. Financial Crime Documentation Short Form
4. Check Fraud Complaint Form
5. Courtesy Notice Instruction
6. Fraud Reporting Form
7. Authorization for Disclosure of Financial Account Information
8. Affadavit of Forgery
Click on related links to log onto the city's website.