Another Hazard of Cigarette Smoke

By: Kieran Wilson Email
By: Kieran Wilson Email

A cigarette ignites in a mobile home for the second time this week.

Clifton Fire Department responded to a call about a fire at around 12:30 this afternoon. The fire in the 500 block of 32 1/2 Road was phoned in by a neighbor who saw smoke coming out of the trailer.
The neighbor pounded on the door with no answer, a lit cigarette on a mattress ignited the fire.

Only a few days ago a man was pulled from a burning trailer, a fire also caused because of a burning cigarette. No one was injured in today's fire and damage is estimated at less than $ 1,000.


You must be logged in to post comments.

Username:
Password (case sensitive):
Remember Me:
KKCO NBC 11 News
2531 Blichmann Avenue
Grand Junction, CO 81505

Station Phone: 970.243.1111
Business Fax: 970.243.1770
Newsroom Fax: 970.245.3793
News Tip & Contest Line: 970.255.8477
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 8785477 - nbc11news.com/a?a=8785477
Gray Television, Inc.