Tax time is upon us! If you need help preparing your taxes, an AARP tax-aid group can help at four locations around the valley. The aids will start Feb. 1 and go right up to tax day, April 15 (unless otherwise noted). They welcome taxpayers of all ages and will help you free of cost.
They will be at the following locations:
US Bank at 4th & Grand Ave., GJ
- Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays: 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Wells Fargo at 2808 North Ave., GJ
- Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays: 9:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Alpine Bank: 125 North Park Square, Fruita
- Wednesdays, Fridays: 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Goodwill Retail Center at 630 24 1/2 Rd., GJ
- Thursdays: 1 p.m. - 5 p.m. (open Feb. 7 - March 15)
- Fridays: 1 p.m. - 5 p.m. (open Feb. 1 - April 13)
- Saturdays: 9:30 a.m. - 1 p.m. (closed Feb. 9, Feb. 16, Mar. 9, and Mar. 16)
KKCO firmly believes in freedom of speech for all and we are happy to provide this forum for the community to share opinions and facts. We ask that commenters keep it clean, keep it truthful, stay on topic and be responsible. Comments left here do not necessarily represent the viewpoint of KKCO 11News.powered by Disqus
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.