GRAND JUNCTION, Colo. (KKCO) – A fire engulfs a Grand Junction home, forcing the four people renting rooms there to seek shelter elsewhere for at least tonight.
The house fire happened at 2937 Wellington Avenue.
Grand Junction Fire public information officer Mike Page says the fire started outside the home then moved into the attic and spread throughout the house.
No one was home at the time, and the four pets who live there have been found safe.
The homeowner arrived on scene to assess the damage.
Five engines have been called out to extinguish the blaze.