Grand Junction, Colo (KKCO) --- Memorial Day is the second biggest grilling holiday right behind the Fourth of July and practicing safe grilling is important to prevent accidents from happening.
Safety tips include:
• Setting your grill up three to five feet away from any structures
• Being aware of any overhangs
• Keeping your grill clean and removing old grease and fat
• Never leaving your grill unintended
• Cooling briquettes properly before disposing of them
There tips will help create a safe environment and allow locals to enjoy their holiday weekend.
KKCO firmly believes in freedom of speech for all and we are happy to provide this forum for the community to share opinions and facts. We ask that commenters keep it clean, keep it truthful, stay on topic and be responsible. Comments left here do not necessarily represent the viewpoint of KKCO 11News.powered by Disqus
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.