Grand Junction, Colo (KKCO) --- Memorial Day is the second biggest grilling holiday right behind the Fourth of July and practicing safe grilling is important to prevent accidents from happening.
Safety tips include:
• Setting your grill up three to five feet away from any structures
• Being aware of any overhangs
• Keeping your grill clean and removing old grease and fat
• Never leaving your grill unintended
• Cooling briquettes properly before disposing of them
There tips will help create a safe environment and allow locals to enjoy their holiday weekend.