Top Political Headlines
Islamic extremists attack hotel in Mali's capital
- Islamic extremists armed with guns and throwing grenades stormed the Radisson Blu hotel in Mali's capital Friday morning, killing at least three people and taking numerous hostages, authorities said.
Latest Political Headlines
Decision 2015: Results for contested races in Mesa, Montrose, Delta Counties
- Results for all of the contested races in our viewing area.
Decision 2015: De Beque Schools Referendum
- Vote yes would increase debt of $11,380,000, with repayment cost of up to $16,315,000, to match Best Grants to construct: an elementary school, an addition to the district’s middle/high school, a vocational agricultural addition, and an athletic field.
Decision 2015: Pitton, Levinson for D-51 School Board
- Results for District A & District B races in Mesa County District 51.
GOP presidential candidate Ben Carson visiting Durango to see mine spill aftermath
- Carson says he'll be in Durango Tuesday to address the 3 million gallon spill and the failures of the Environmental Protection Agency.
Congressman Tipton holds town hall meetings in Grand Junction, Delta & Montrose
- Congressman Scott Tipton will hold town meetings in Grand Junction Monday, Delta Tuesday, and Montrose Wednesday.
Colorado school testing reduction signed into law
- Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper has signed off on two bills reducing the number of statewide standardized tests given to school children.
Local lawmakers celebrate "successful" 2015 session
- Local lawmakers celebrated what they're calling a "successful" 2015 legislative session, calling the "Jump Start" bill a big win for our area.
Colorado Senator Fights for Level Playing Field in Trade Bill
- A hot topic right now in Washington is the Trans-Pacific-Partership. President Obama is pushing hard to get the trade deal done, but there’s some push back from lawmakers saying it would ship jobs away overseas.
Colorado governor signs change to ballot initiative process
- Colorado citizens have a new hurdle to petition for new provisions in the state constitution.
Colorado governor signs medical pot crackdown
- Governor Hickenlooper has signed into law a new crackdown on medical marijuana.
More Latest Political Headlines
NBC News Political Headlines
No Items Retrieved from Feed.