GJ City Council Race: Dist. A
- President of City Market 2001 to 2011
- Leadership training at University of Michigan Leadership Program
- Babson University Leadership and Finance Programs
- Member of Center for Executive Development in Colorado Springs.
- Current Grand Junction City Council member
- Former Grand Junction Mayor
- Owns and operates Elk Canyon Investments, LLC.
- Chair of the Legislative Policy Committee for Colorado Municipal League
- Legislative Policy Committee for the Colorado Association of Realtors
- Board member for the Center for Independence
- Advisory Council for McInnis Canyons
- Served on Mesa County Planning Commission for two years
- Worked for Colorado State Parks for 31 years-- 15 years at deputy directors, overseeing $60 million budget and more than 1,200 employees