DENVER (AP) A woman originally thought to have been shocked at the Denver Zoo turned out to just be very drunk.
The disoriented woman entered the elephant enclosure Monday night during the zoo's annual holiday light show and sat down next to electrical wires. Police announced that they were responding to a possible electrocution but later said the woman was intoxicated.
No animals were in the pen at the time.
KKCO firmly believes in freedom of speech for all and we are happy to provide this forum for the community to share opinions and facts. We ask that commenters keep it clean, keep it truthful, stay on topic and be responsible. Comments left here do not necessarily represent the viewpoint of KKCO 11News.powered by Disqus