Aurora, Colo. (AP) Health officials say a 3-year-old boy from the Denver area died from an E. Coli infection on Friday.
It's not clear where he lived but the investigation is being handled by the tri-county health department, which covers Adams, Arapahoe and Douglas counties.
Officials are trying to track down the source of the infection.
Authorities say the boy attended a day-care center in a private home. Twelve other children attend the center, and they are being tested.
KKCO firmly believes in freedom of speech for all and we are happy to provide this forum for the community to share opinions and facts. We ask that commenters keep it clean, keep it truthful, stay on topic and be responsible. Comments left here do not necessarily represent the viewpoint of KKCO 11News.powered by Disqus
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.