Denver Water is looking for a Western Slope representative

By: KKCO 11 News Email
By: KKCO 11 News Email
The Citizens Advisory Committee is looking for a representative from Mesa, Delta, Montrose, or Garfield County.


COLORADO (KKCO) Denver Water's Citizen Advisor Committee is looking for a citizen to represent the Western Slope.

The CAC is a 10-member volunteer committee that facilitates public involvement for Denver Water policies and programs. The group meets the third Thursday of each month from 5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.

To be eligible for the position the applicant must be a resident of Mesa, Delta, Montrose or Garfield county, a U.S. citizen, and have been a Colorado resident for at least five years. Travel compensation is available, and the position is for a three-year term beginning in January 2014.

For more information visit the link below.

KKCO firmly believes in freedom of speech for all and we are happy to provide this forum for the community to share opinions and facts. We ask that commenters keep it clean, keep it truthful, stay on topic and be responsible. Comments left here do not necessarily represent the viewpoint of KKCO 11News.

powered by Disqus
KKCO NBC 11 News 2531 Blichmann Avenue Grand Junction, CO 81505 Station Phone: 970.243.1111 Business Fax: 970.243.1770 Newsroom Fax: 970.245.3793 News Tip & Contest Line: 970.255.8477
Copyright © 2002-2015 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 225084282 -
Gray Television, Inc.