Posted: 1:09 PM The 2012 Truck N’ Treat lines up more than 50 vehicles for kids to check out.
Posted: 1:10 PM A fall classic.
Posted: 10:23 AM This easy microwavable meal is perfect as the weather gets colder.
Posted: 10:24 AM How does comfort food with a kick sound?
Posted: 8:31 AM The drought across the country means a shorter supply.
Halloween Safety Tips
|Before your ghosts and goblins trick or treat this year, parents should keep in mind some safety tips.|
- Carry a Flashlight ~ A glow bracelet, necklace, or flashing attire also work well for visibility.
- Plan Route in Advance ~ Trick or treat in familiar neighborhoods or areas.
- Only Visit Lit Houses ~ Residents who do not wish to be bothered by trick or treaters often leave off their lights.
- Accompany Your Children ~ If they are older and trick or treat without an adult, set firm rules and have them carry a cell phone.
- Think Practical for Costumes ~ Be sure a child's mask allows full visibility and breathing.
- Inspect All Candy ~ Never allow children to eat candy before it is inspected and throw away anything that is opened.
KKCO NBC 11 News
2531 Blichmann Avenue
Grand Junction, CO 81505
Station Phone: 970.243.1111
Business Fax: 970.243.1770
Newsroom Fax: 970.245.3793
News Tip & Contest Line: 970.255.8477
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2013 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability
User Agent: CCBot/2.0