We recommend Tax Saving Strategies that help you...
- grow and preserve assets by keeping Uncle Sam out of your pockets
- defer income so you can keep your money now and pay less taxes later
- reduce taxes on your income so you keep more of what you make
- reduce taxes on your estate so your family keeps more of what you've made
- reduce taxes on your gifts so you can give more
- reduce taxes on your investments so you can grow your wealth faster
- reduce taxes on your retirement distributions so you can retire in style
Here's just a few of the
Tax Saving Strategies we use...
- Splitting income among several family members or legal entities in order to get more of the income taxed in a lower bracket.
- Shifting income or expenses from one year to another in order to have them fall where they will be taxed at a lower rate.
- Deferring tax liabilities through certain investment choices such as pension plans, contributions and other similar plans.
- Using certain investments to produce income that is tax exempt from either federal or state or both taxing entities.
- Finding tax deductions by structuring your money to pay for things you enjoy, such as a vacation home.
INDIVIDUAL TAX: Here's What We Can Do For You...
- We'll provide you with an easy Free Tax Organizer questionaire to guide you through gathering all the data necessary to complete your taxes quickly and accurately.
- Once we review your information and verify that we have everything that is needed, we'll call and schedule a firm date your tax return can be picked up. This is typically within 2 weeks of receiving all of your information.
- Your tax return will be checked and rechecked by our staff and state-of-the-art computer software identifying potential problems the IRS may look at more closely.
- Your tax return will be filed electronically so you get a refund back quicker.
- We will show you how to adjust your payroll withholding to get more money back each pay period....why give the IRS an interest free loan for up to 16 months?
- When we review your return, we will discuss strategies you might be able to use to limit your tax liability for next year.
BUSINESS TAX: A Few Things To Think About...
- Are you using the right entity for your business today?Over time, your business changes and grows; tax law changes and may favor one type of entity over another;
- Do you know if you are using the right Benchmarks for your business?As your business changes and grows, so should the tools that you use to measure your business against industry standards and averages.
- Are you focused on Growth, Marketing, Sales, Production, Operations or All of the Above?Sometimes wearing too many hats can be slowing down your opportunity for increased profit and cash flow. It's smart to outsource areas of your business where you need more expertise.
KKCO NBC 11 News
2531 Blichmann Avenue
Grand Junction, CO 81505
Station Phone: 970.243.1111
Business Fax: 970.243.1770
Newsroom Fax: 970.245.3793
News Tip & Contest Line: 970.255.8477
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2013 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability
User Agent: CCBot/2.0 - 186961971