GRAND JUNCTION, Colo. (KKCO/KJCT)-- Several students at Colorado Mesa University need a new place to stay after a sprinkler break soaked the third floor of Tolman Hall.
Water was seen dripping over balconies of the dorm on Monday afternoon. Crews are cleaning up the mess while the university tries to get students to temporary housing. There is no estimate on how much damage was caused. The biggest concern is whether or not mold will appear.
There’s also no timeline on when the students affected will be able to go back to the dorm.