1 pound small red potatoes, quartered
1/2 pound baby portobello mushrooms, halved
1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into strips
1/2 pound fresh asparagus, cut into 2-inch lengths
1/4 cup olive oil
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
2 cups cubed French bread
1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
1/3 cup olive oil
1/4 cup red wine vinegar
2 garlic cloves, minced
1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
Directions1. In a large bowl, combine the first four ingredients.
2. Drizzle with ¼ cup oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper and toss to coat.
3. Place in a greased 15x10x1 baking pan.
4. Bake at 425deg for 20-25 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
5. Stir together the bread, cheese, and roasted vegetable mixture.
6. Combine oil, red pepper flakes, garlic, and vinegar; drizzle over mixture and toss to coat.