2 onions, sliced
4 cloves garlic, smashed
1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
1/3 cup soy sauce
1 TBSP brown sugar
1 bay leaf
ground black pepper to taste
8 skinless, bone-in chicken thighs
2 tsp paprika
1 large head bok choy, cut into 1-inch strips
2 green onions, sliced thinly
Directions1. Combine onions, garlic, apple cider vinegar, soy sauce, brown sugar, and bay leaf in slow cooker.
2. Season with black pepper. Place chicken thighs atop mixture.
3. Sprinkle paprika over chicken thighs.
4. Cover and cook on Low for 8 hours.
5. Switch slow cooker to High. Add bok choy to chicken mixture; cook another 15 minutes.
6. Garnish with green onion. Serve with rice.