How to Watch Baylor vs. UCSB on TV or Live Stream - NCAA Tournament First Round
Published: Mar. 17, 2023 at 12:16 AM MDT|Updated: Mar. 17, 2023 at 10:18 AM MDT
The No. 14 UCSB Gauchos (27-7) are trying to advance to the second round of the NCAA Tournament when they meet the No. 3 Baylor Bears (22-10) on Friday. This 3-14 matchup in the South Region bracket is scheduled for 1:30 PM.
Use our link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch college hoops and tons of other live sports without cable!
Baylor vs. UCSB Game Info
- When: Friday, March 17, 2023 at 1:30 PM ET
- Where: Ball Arena in Denver, Colorado
- TV: TNT
- Live Stream select March Madness games on fuboTV: Start your free trial today!
Watch college hoops all season without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to fuboTV!
Baylor Stats Insights
- The Bears make 44.7% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.6 percentage points higher than the Gauchos have allowed to their opponents (44.1%).
- In games Baylor shoots better than 44.1% from the field, it is 15-4 overall.
- The Gauchos are the 302nd-ranked rebounding team in the nation, while the Bears sit at 266th.
- The Bears score 11.6 more points per game (77.2) than the Gauchos allow (65.6).
- When Baylor scores more than 65.6 points, it is 18-6.
UCSB Stats Insights
- The Gauchos' 49.4% shooting percentage from the field this season is 4.1 percentage points higher than the Bears have allowed to their opponents (45.3%).
- UCSB has put together a 20-3 straight-up record in games it shoots over 45.3% from the field.
- The Gauchos are the 302nd-ranked rebounding team in the nation, the Bears sit at 71st.
- The Gauchos put up just 1.9 more points per game (72.2) than the Bears allow (70.3).
- When UCSB gives up fewer than 77.2 points, it is 23-7.
Baylor Home & Away Comparison
- Baylor is posting 82.2 points per game at home. On the road, it is averaging 71.1 points per contest.
- The Bears give up 66.4 points per game in home games this year, compared to 75.9 on the road.
- In terms of three-point shooting, Baylor has played better in home games this year, draining 10.1 three-pointers per game with a 38.3% three-point percentage, compared to 9.1 threes per game and a 35.8% three-point percentage when playing on the road.
UCSB Home & Away Comparison
- At home, UCSB averages 75.3 points per game. Away, it scores 69.6.
- At home the Gauchos are conceding 65.7 points per game, 1.4 fewer points than they are on the road (67.1).
- UCSB makes more 3-pointers at home (6.9 per game) than away (4.4). It also has a higher 3-point percentage at home (38.7%) than away (31.3%).
|2/27/2023||@ Oklahoma State||W 74-68||Gallagher-Iba Arena|
|3/4/2023||Iowa State||L 73-58||Ferrell Center|
|3/9/2023||Iowa State||L 78-72||T-Mobile Center|
|3/9/2023||Cal Poly||W 64-54||Dollar Loan Center|
|3/10/2023||UC Riverside||W 92-87||Dollar Loan Center|
|3/11/2023||CSU Fullerton||W 72-62||Dollar Loan Center|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.