How to Watch the Colorado vs. Middle Tennessee Game: Women's Basketball Streaming & TV Channel Info for the NCAA Tournament First Round
Published: Mar. 18, 2023 at 11:13 AM MDT
The No. 11 Middle Tennessee Lady Raiders (28-4) are looking to advance to the second round of the NCAA Tournament when they play the No. 6 Colorado Buffaloes (23-8) on Saturday. This 6-11 matchup in the N/A Region bracket is scheduled for 7:00 PM.
Hoping to catch this game live? Below, we provide all the details you need to know about how to watch this contest on fuboTV.
Use our link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch women's and men's college hoops and tons of other live sports without cable!
Colorado Women's Basketball Game Live Stream & TV Channel Info
- When: Saturday, March 18, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Cameron Indoor Stadium in Durham, North Carolina
- TV: ESPN
- Live Stream on fuboTV: Start your free trial today!
Watch women's college hoops all season without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to fuboTV!
Colorado vs. Middle Tennessee Scoring Comparison
- The Lady Raiders score 15.2 more points per game (73.8) than the Buffaloes allow their opponents to score (58.6).
- Middle Tennessee has put together a 25-3 record in games it scores more than 58.6 points.
- Colorado's record is 22-5 when it gives up fewer than 73.8 points.
- The Buffaloes average 68.8 points per game, 12.1 more points than the 56.7 the Lady Raiders allow.
- Colorado is 22-3 when scoring more than 56.7 points.
- When Middle Tennessee allows fewer than 68.8 points, it is 22-2.
- The Buffaloes are making 41.2% of their shots from the field, 5.2% higher than the Lady Raiders concede to opponents (36%).
- The Lady Raiders make 41.3% of their shots from the field, just 0.9% more than the Buffaloes' defensive field-goal percentage.
|2/25/2023||Cal||W 95-69||CU Events Center|
|3/2/2023||Oregon State||W 62-54||Michelob ULTRA Arena|
|3/3/2023||Washington State||L 61-49||Michelob ULTRA Arena|
|3/18/2023||Middle Tennessee||-||Cameron Indoor Stadium|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.