Colorado vs. Utah Valley Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - March 19
Sunday's game that pits the Colorado Buffaloes (18-16) against the Utah Valley Wolverines (26-8) at CU Events Center has a projected final score of 72-68 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Colorado, who is slightly favored in this matchup according to our model. Tipoff is at 9:30 PM on March 19.
There is no line set for the matchup.
Colorado vs. Utah Valley Game Info & Odds
- Date: Sunday, March 19, 2023
- Time: 9:30 PM ET
- TV: ESPNU
- Where: Boulder, Colorado
- Venue: CU Events Center
Bet on college basketball with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Colorado vs. Utah Valley Score Prediction
- Prediction: Colorado 72, Utah Valley 68
Spread & Total Prediction for Colorado vs. Utah Valley
- Computer Predicted Spread: Colorado (-4.3)
- Computer Predicted Total: 140.7
Colorado's record against the spread so far this season is 14-16-0, and Utah Valley's is 19-9-0. A total of 13 out of the Buffaloes' games this season have hit the over, and 15 of the Wolverines' games have gone over. Colorado is 6-4 against the spread and 5-5 overall over its past 10 games, while Utah Valley has gone 8-2 against the spread and 8-2 overall.
Put your picks to the test and bet on college basketball with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Colorado Performance Insights
- The Buffaloes are outscoring opponents by 3.2 points per game with a +109 scoring differential overall. They put up 69.9 points per game (213th in college basketball) and allow 66.7 per outing (72nd in college basketball).
- The 33.6 rebounds per game Colorado averages rank 69th in college basketball, and are 2.9 more than the 30.7 its opponents collect per outing.
- Colorado makes 6.6 three-pointers per game (268th in college basketball) compared to its opponents' 6.1. It shoots 32.5% from deep while its opponents hit 31.6% from long range.
- The Buffaloes rank 271st in college basketball with 90.1 points scored per 100 possessions, and 49th in college basketball defensively with 86.0 points conceded per 100 possessions.
- Colorado and its opponents have been mostly even in the turnover battle. The Buffaloes commit 12.7 per game (266th in college basketball) and force 12.7 (120th in college basketball action).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.