The No. 4 seed UConn Huskies (28-8) will compete for a spot in the NCAA Tournament Final Four against the No. 3 seed Gonzaga Bulldogs (31-5) on Saturday at T-Mobile Arena. Sportsbooks have installed as 2.5-point favorites to win the final game in the West Region bracket, which starts at 8:59 PM, airing on TBS. The matchup has a point total of 153.5.
UConn vs. Gonzaga Odds & Info
- Date: Saturday, March 25, 2023
- Time: 8:59 PM ET
- TV: TBS
- Where: Las Vegas, Nevada
- Venue: T-Mobile Arena
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
UConn vs Gonzaga Betting Records & Stats
- The Huskies' ATS record is 21-9-0 this season.
- This season, UConn has won 19 of its 24 games, or 79.2%, when favored by at least -150 on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win from the Huskies, based on the moneyline, is 60%.
- Gonzaga is 14-19-0 ATS this season.
- This season, the Bulldogs have been victorious five times in six chances when named as an underdog of at least +125 or longer on the moneyline.
- Gonzaga has an implied victory probability of 44.4% according to the moneyline set by oddsmakers for this matchup.
UConn vs. Gonzaga Over/Under Stats
||Games Over 153.5
||% of Games Over 153.5
||Combined Average PPG
||Average Opponent PPG
||Combined Average Opponent PPG
Additional UConn vs Gonzaga Insights & Trends
- UConn has gone 8-2 in its past 10 contests, with a 9-1 record against the spread in that span.
- In their past 10 games, the Huskies have gone over the total four times.
- Gonzaga is 6-4 against the spread and 10-0 overall over its past 10 contests.
- In their past 10 games, the Bulldogs have hit the over seven times.
- The 78.7 points per game the Huskies score are 5.6 more points than the Bulldogs allow (73.1).
- When UConn puts up more than 73.1 points, it is 13-5 against the spread and 18-3 overall.
- The Bulldogs' 87 points per game are 22.3 more points than the 64.7 the Huskies give up to opponents.
- Gonzaga has put together a 12-14 ATS record and a 25-4 overall record in games it scores more than 64.7 points.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
UConn vs. Gonzaga Betting Splits
||ATS Record Against 2.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
UConn vs. Gonzaga Home/Away Splits
||Home ATS Record
||Away ATS Record
||Points Scored Per Game (Home)
||Points Scored Per Game (Away)
||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)
||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.