The 2023 Valero Texas Open Odds & Preview: Andrew Putnam
Heading into the final round of the Valero Texas Open, Andrew Putnam is in 12th place at -6.
Looking to wager on Andrew Putnam at the Valero Texas Open this week? Read on for the statistics you need before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Andrew Putnam Insights
- Over his last 13 rounds, Putnam has scored below par four times, while also carding five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his most recent 13 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
- Over his last 13 rounds, Putnam has finished within five strokes of the top score for the day three times.
- In his past five tournaments, Putnam has not finished in the top 20.
- He has qualified for the weekend in one of his past five tournaments.
- Putnam finished 34th in his only finish over his last five appearances.
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest PGA odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Valero Texas Open Insights and Stats
- Putnam has one top-10 finish in his past five appearances at this tournament. His average finishing position has been 39th.
- Putnam has made the cut four times in his previous five entries in this event.
- The most recent time Putnam played this event was in 2022, and he finished 41st.
- At 7,438 yards, TPC San Antonio (Oaks) is set up as a par-72 for this week. In the past year, tournaments on the PGA Tour have been played on courses with an average distance of 7,294 yards.
- The average course on the PGA Tour in the past year has played to 69.75 strokes per round and a score of -5. At TPC San Antonio (Oaks), the scoring average is higher at -2 per tournament.
- The average course Putnam has played i the last year (7,276 yards) is 162 yards shorter than the course he'll be playing this week (7,438).
- Events he has played in the past year have seen players average a score of -5. That's lower than this course, which has a scoring average of -2.
Putnam's Last Time Out
- Putnam finished in the 27th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship, with an average of 3.25 strokes.
- His 4.25-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship was below average, putting him in the 23rd percentile of the field.
- Putnam shot better than 76% of the golfers at THE PLAYERS Championship on the tournament's eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.5 strokes per hole compared to the field average, which was 4.67.
- Putnam recorded a birdie or better on one of eight par-3s at THE PLAYERS Championship (the other competitors averaged 1.5).
- On the eight par-3s at THE PLAYERS Championship, Putnam recorded more bogeys or worse (three) than the tournament average (2.7).
- Putnam had fewer birdies or better (three) than the tournament average of 5.1 on the 20 par-4s at THE PLAYERS Championship.
- At that last outing, Putnam's par-4 showing (on 20 holes) included a bogey or worse six times (better than the field's average, 7.1).
- Putnam ended THE PLAYERS Championship underperforming compared to the field average of birdies or better on par-5s (5.1), with five on the eight par-5 holes.
- On the eight par-5s at THE PLAYERS Championship, Putnam had one bogey or worse, less than the field average of 1.3.
Valero Texas Open Time and Date Info
- Date: March 30 - April 2, 2023
- Course: TPC San Antonio (Oaks)
- Location: San Antonio, Texas
- Par: 72 / 7,438 yards
- Putnam Odds to Win: +8000 (Bet now with BetMGM!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to fuboTV!
All statistics in this article reflect Putnam's performance prior to the 2023 Valero Texas Open.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM and FanDuel for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.