Rockies Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
As of June 3, the Colorado Rockies (25-34) are +100000 to win the World Series, among the bottom half of teams (27th) in MLB. To win the NL West, the Rockies' odds are +25000.
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks! Use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Rockies MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+100000||27th||(+100000, bet $100 to win $100000)|
|To Win the NL West||+25000||-||(+25000, bet $100 to win $25000)|
Think the Rockies can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Rockies Standings Information
The Rockies are 5.5 games back in the Wild Card standings, but 10.5 games out of first in the NL West.
|2||Los Angeles Dodgers||-|
|3||San Francisco Giants||6.5|
|4||San Diego Padres||8.5|
Rockies Team Stats
- The Rockies pitching staff ranks last in MLB with a collective 7.5 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Colorado has a 5.18 team ERA that ranks 29th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Rockies have an 8-2 record in games this season when they hit at least two home runs.
- Colorado has had five or more extra-base hits in 13 games this season, and has gone 9-4 in those outings.
- The Rockies are 6-7 in the 13 games this season when they struck out at least 10 batters.
- Colorado has a 15-6 record in games this season when it gives up three or fewer earned runs (21 times).
Watch live MLB games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Rockies Next Game Information
|Rockies Injury Report|
|Rockies vs Royals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rockies vs Royals Player Props|
|Rockies vs Royals Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Rockies vs Royals|
|Rockies vs Royals Odds|
|Rockies vs Royals Prediction|
Rockies Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|Kris Bryant||+15000||-||-||.263/.346/.374 5 HR 17 RBI|
|C.J. Cron||+20000||-||-||.228/.277/.426 6 HR 20 RBI|
|Charlie Blackmon||+20000||-||-||.277/.356/.447 5 HR 23 RBI|
|Ryan McMahon||+25000||-||-||.260/.339/.490 9 HR 33 RBI|
|Ezequiel Tovar||+25000||-||+10000||.241/.286/.398 4 HR 23 RBI|
|Kyle Freeland||-||+15000||-||4-6 4.22 ERA 6.0 K/9|
Load up on officially licensed Rockies gear at Fanatics!
Rockies' Top Players
- Charlie Blackmon is batting .277/.356/.447 this season with five home runs, 23 RBI, and a 8.8% walk rate.
- This season, Ryan McMahon, one of the team's top hitters, is batting .260 with a .339 OBP, nine home runs, 30 runs, and 33 RBI, also including four stolen bases.
- At the plate, Elias Diaz, one of the club's better offensive contributors, is batting .318 with a .371 OBP, six home runs, 21 runs, and 29 RBI, also including one stolen base.
- Jurickson Profar has a .687 OPS this year, as he has batted .232/.308/.379 with 12 doubles, five home runs, 23 walks and 33 RBI.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.