Sloane Stephens 2023 French Open Odds
Play progresses at the French Open, with Sloane Stephens in the round of 16 versus Aryna Sabalenka. Stephens currently has +3300 odds to be crowned champion at Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Stephens at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 16
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 10
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Stephens' Next Match
Stephens will play in the French Open round of 16 after defeating Yulia Putintseva 6-3, 3-6, 6-2, and now faces Sabalenka on Sunday, June 4 at 2:15 PM ET.
Stephens is listed at +340 to win her next match against Sabalenka. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Sloane Stephens Grand Slam Odds
- Wimbeldon odds to win: +6600
- French Open odds to win: +3300
Want to bet on Stephens? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- In the Round of 32 on Friday, Stephens defeated No. 58-ranked Putintseva, 6-3, 3-6, 6-2.
- Through 19 tournaments over the past year, Stephens is yet to win a title, and her record is 16-19.
- Stephens has a record of 5-4 on clay over the last 12 months.
- Stephens, over the past 12 months, has played 35 matches across all court surfaces, and 21.5 games per match.
- In her nine matches on a clay surface over the past year, Stephens has averaged 22.8 games.
- Over the past 12 months, Stephens has won 62.9% of her service games, and she has won 35.6% of her return games.
- Stephens has been victorious in 63.7% of her service games on clay over the past year and 39.8% of her return games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.