Rockies vs. Diamondbacks Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - May 30
Tuesday's contest between the Arizona Diamondbacks (31-23) and Colorado Rockies (24-31) going head to head at Chase Field has a projected final score of 5-4 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of the Diamondbacks, so expect a tight matchup. The game will begin at 9:40 PM ET on May 30.
The Diamondbacks will give the ball to Zac Gallen (6-2, 2.97 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 7 on the season, and the Rockies will turn to Kyle Freeland (4-5, 3.86 ERA).
Rockies vs. Diamondbacks Game Info & Odds
- When: Tuesday, May 30, 2023 at 9:40 PM ET
- Where: Chase Field in Phoenix, Arizona
- How to Watch on TV: BSAZ
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Rockies vs. Diamondbacks Score Prediction
Our pick for this matchup is Diamondbacks 5, Rockies 4.
Total Prediction for Rockies vs. Diamondbacks
- Total Prediction: Over 8.5 runs
Read More About This Game
|Rockies Injury Report|
|Diamondbacks vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Diamondbacks vs Rockies Player Props|
|Diamondbacks vs Rockies Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Diamondbacks vs Rockies|
|Diamondbacks vs Rockies Odds|
Rockies Performance Insights
- The Rockies have played as the underdog in 10 of their past 10 games and have gone 5-5 in those contests.
- When it comes to the over/under, Colorado and its opponents are 7-3-0 in its previous 10 games.
- The Rockies' ATS record is 2-1-0 over their previous 10 matchups (three of those games had runlines set by bookmakers).
- The Rockies have been chosen as underdogs in 45 games this year and have walked away with the win 21 times (46.7%) in those games.
- Colorado has won all of its four games in which it was named as at least a +200 moneyline underdog.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Rockies have a 33.3% chance of pulling out a win.
- Colorado scores the 12th-most runs in baseball (255 total, 4.6 per game).
- The Rockies have the 29th-ranked ERA (5.20) in the majors this season.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|May 25||Marlins||W 7-6||Kyle Freeland vs Braxton Garrett|
|May 26||Mets||L 5-2||Connor Seabold vs Max Scherzer|
|May 27||Mets||W 10-7||Chase Anderson vs Justin Verlander|
|May 28||Mets||W 11-10||Austin Gomber vs Tylor Megill|
|May 29||@ Diamondbacks||L 7-5||Karl Kauffmann vs Ryne Nelson|
|May 30||@ Diamondbacks||-||Kyle Freeland vs Zac Gallen|
|May 31||@ Diamondbacks||-||Dinelson Lamet vs Zac Gallen|
|June 1||@ Diamondbacks||-||Chase Anderson vs Zach Davies|
|June 2||@ Royals||-||Austin Gomber vs Jordan Lyles|
|June 3||@ Royals||-||Karl Kauffmann vs Daniel Lynch|
|June 4||@ Royals||-||Kyle Freeland vs Brady Singer|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.