Nuggets Odds to Win 2023 NBA Championship
Sportsbooks currently project the Denver Nuggets (48-24) as among the favorites to take home the 2022-23 NBA championship (+700 odds, fourth-best in the league). They next play on the road against the Washington Wizards on Wednesday, March 22 at 7:00 PM ET.
Find the latest NBA odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Nuggets NBA Championship Odds
|To Win the NBA Championship||+700||4th||Bet $100 to win $700|
|To Make the Finals||+320||-||Bet $100 to win $320|
Think the Nuggets can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Nuggets Standings Information
At present, the Nuggets would be the No. 1 seed in the Western Conference (3.5 games ahead of the Grizzlies), and in the first round of the playoffs they would face a team from the play-in tournament.
|5||Los Angeles Clippers||10.0|
|6||Golden State Warriors||11.5|
|9||Oklahoma City Thunder||12.5|
Nuggets Team Stats
- The Nuggets have 48 wins so far this season (48-23).
- The Nuggets have a 30-6 record at home and an 18-17 record on the road.
- The Nuggets have won 40 games (40-14) when playing as favorites, with eight wins (8-9) when listed as underdogs.
- In one-possession games, the Nuggets are 6-6. And they are 18-7 in games decided by six points or fewer.
- As three-point (or fewer) favorites this season, the Nuggets have registered a 4-5 record. They are 36-9 when favored by 3.5 points or more.
- As three-point (or fewer) underdogs this season, the Nuggets have a 4-4 record. They are 4-5 when underdogs by more than three points.
Watch live NBA games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to fuboTV!
Nuggets' Top Players
- The leader in scoring, rebounding and assists for the Nuggets is Nikola Jokic, who puts up 24.7 points, 11.9 rebounds and 9.9 assists per game.
- Michael Porter Jr. makes more threes per game than any other member of the Nuggets, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 3.0 per contest.
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope and Aaron Gordon lead Denver on the defensive end, with Caldwell-Pope leading the team in steals by averaging 1.5 per game and Gordon in blocks, averaging 0.8 per contest.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.