Rockies vs. Royals: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Vinnie Pasquantino and the Kansas City Royals will meet Ryan McMahon and the Colorado Rockies on Saturday at Kauffman Stadium, at 4:10 PM ET.
The Royals are the favorite in this one, at -150, while the underdog Rockies have +125 odds to upset. Kansas City is a 1.5-run favorite (at +125 odds). The over/under is 9.5 runs for this matchup (with -105 odds to go over and -115 odds on the under).
Rep your team with officially licensed Rockies gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Rockies vs. Royals Odds & Info
- Date: Saturday, June 3, 2023
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- TV: BSKC
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri
- Venue: Kauffman Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Rockies Recent Betting Performance
- In 10 games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Rockies have posted a mark of 4-6.
- When it comes to the over/under, the Rockies and their opponents are 5-5-0 in their last 10 games.
- The Rockies' ATS record is 4-2-0 over their previous 10 contests (six of those games had runlines set by sportsbooks). Colorado and its opponent have fallen short of the over/under for four games in a row, with the average total set by sportsbooks during that stretch being 9.4.
Explore More About This Game
|Rockies Injury Report|
|Royals vs Rockies Player Props|
|Royals vs Rockies Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Royals vs Rockies|
|Royals vs Rockies Odds|
|Royals vs Rockies Prediction|
Rockies Betting Records & Stats
- The Rockies have been underdogs in 49 games this season and have come away with the win 22 times (44.9%) in those contests.
- This season, Colorado has won 12 of its 36 games, or 33.3%, when it's the underdog by at least +125 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Rockies have a 44.4% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
- Colorado's games have gone over the total in 25 of its 58 chances.
- In nine games with a line this season, the Rockies have a mark of 6-3-0 against the spread.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.