How to Watch the Rockies vs. Royals Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for June 3
Michael Massey and the Kansas City Royals will play Ryan McMahon and the Colorado Rockies at Kauffman Stadium in the second of a three-game series, on Saturday at 4:10 PM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Rockies vs. Royals Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Saturday, June 3, 2023
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSKC
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri
- Venue: Kauffman Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Read More About This Game
|Rockies Injury Report|
|Royals vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Royals vs Rockies Player Props|
|Royals vs Rockies Pitching Matchup|
|Royals vs Rockies Odds|
|Royals vs Rockies Prediction|
Rockies Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Rockies have hit just 49 homers this season, which ranks 26th in the league.
- Colorado ranks 16th in the majors with a .407 team slugging percentage.
- The Rockies rank seventh in MLB with a .260 team batting average.
- Colorado has scored the 12th-most runs in the majors this season with 267 (4.5 per game).
- The Rockies have the 16th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.319).
- The Rockies rank 18th in MLB in strikeouts per game with an average of 8.6 whiffs per contest.
- Colorado strikes out just 7.5 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, worst in MLB.
- Colorado has the 29th-ranked ERA (5.18) in the majors this season.
- Rockies pitchers have a 1.493 WHIP this season, second-worst in the majors.
Rockies Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Rockies' Austin Gomber (4-4) will make his 12th start of the season.
- The left-hander's last start was on Sunday, when he tossed four innings while giving up six earned runs on eight hits in a matchup with the New York Mets.
- In 11 starts this season, he's earned four quality starts.
- In 11 starts this season, Gomber has lasted five or more innings six times, with an average of 4.9 innings per appearance.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Rockies Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/29/2023||Diamondbacks||L 7-5||Away||Karl Kauffmann||Ryne Nelson|
|5/30/2023||Diamondbacks||L 5-1||Away||Kyle Freeland||Zac Gallen|
|5/31/2023||Diamondbacks||L 6-0||Away||Dinelson Lamet||Tommy Henry|
|6/1/2023||Diamondbacks||L 5-4||Away||Connor Seabold||Zach Davies|
|6/2/2023||Royals||W 7-2||Away||Chase Anderson||Jordan Lyles|
|6/3/2023||Royals||-||Away||Austin Gomber||Daniel Lynch|
|6/4/2023||Royals||-||Away||Kyle Freeland||Brady Singer|
|6/6/2023||Giants||-||Home||Dinelson Lamet||Alex Wood|
|6/7/2023||Giants||-||Home||Connor Seabold||Logan Webb|
|6/8/2023||Giants||-||Home||Chase Anderson||Alex Cobb|
|6/9/2023||Padres||-||Home||Austin Gomber||Yu Darvish|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.