Yankees vs. Dodgers Probable Starting Pitchers Today - June 3
Gleyber Torres brings a 12-game hitting streak into the New York Yankees' (34-25) game against the Los Angeles Dodgers (35-23), at 7:15 PM ET on Saturday, at Dodger Stadium.
The Dodgers will call on Michael Grove (0-1) versus the Yankees and Gerrit Cole (6-0).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Yankees vs. Dodgers Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Saturday, June 3, 2023
- Time: 7:15 PM ET
- TV: FOX
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Venue: Dodger Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Grove - LAD (0-1, 8.44 ERA) vs Cole - NYY (6-0, 2.93 ERA)
Discover More About This Game
|Yankees Injury Report|
|Dodgers vs Yankees Betting Trends & Stats|
|Dodgers vs Yankees Player Props|
|Dodgers vs Yankees Odds|
|Dodgers vs Yankees Prediction|
|How to Watch Dodgers vs Yankees|
Yankees Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Gerrit Cole
- Cole gets the start for the Yankees, his 13th of the season. He is 6-0 with a 2.93 ERA and 79 strikeouts in 73 2/3 innings pitched.
- His last time out came on Sunday against the San Diego Padres, when the right-hander tossed six innings, surrendering five earned runs while giving up four hits.
- Over 12 games this season, the 32-year-old has put up a 2.93 ERA and 9.7 strikeouts per nine innings, while allowing a batting average of .213 to his opponents.
- Cole is looking to collect his eighth quality start of the season in this matchup.
- Cole will try to build on a 13-game streak of pitching five or more innings (he's averaging 6.1 frames per outing).
Dodgers Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Michael Grove
- Grove (0-1) will take the mound for the Dodgers, his fifth start of the season.
- The right-hander's last appearance was on Thursday, April 20, when he threw three innings, giving up two earned runs while allowing five hits against the Chicago Cubs.
- The 26-year-old has pitched in four games this season with an 8.44 ERA and 7.9 strikeouts per nine innings with a batting average against of .313.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.