Rockies vs. Giants: Odds, spread, over/under - June 7
On Wednesday, June 7, LaMonte Wade Jr's San Francisco Giants (30-30) visit Charlie Blackmon's Colorado Rockies (26-36) at Coors Field. The first pitch will be thrown at 8:40 PM ET.
The favored Giants have -200 moneyline odds against the underdog Rockies, who are listed at +165. The over/under for the matchup is set at 11.5 runs.
Rockies vs. Giants Time and TV Channel
- Date: Wednesday, June 7, 2023
- Time: 8:40 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Venue: Coors Field
- Probable Pitchers: Logan Webb - SF (4-6, 3.19 ERA) vs Connor Seabold - COL (1-2, 5.40 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Rockies vs. Giants Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Here's a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup posted on several sportsbooks.
|Giants Moneyline||Rockies Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-190||+160||-||11.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-200||+165||-||11.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-227||+185||-||11||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-200||+170||Giants (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Have the desire to wager on the Rockies' game against the Giants but aren't sure where to begin? We're here to assist you. Wagering on the moneyline, run line, and total are a few of the most common ways to place bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- for instance, the Rockies (+165) -- will win the contest. Pretty simple. If you bet $10 on the Rockies to take down the Giants with those odds, and the Rockies emerge with the victory, you'd get back $26.50.
Plus, there are lots of other ways to play, like player props (will Charlie Blackmon hit a homer?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. For more details on the many different ways you can play, check out the BetMGM website and app.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Rockies Injury Report|
|Giants vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Giants vs Rockies Player Props|
|Giants vs Rockies Pitching Matchup|
|Giants vs Rockies Prediction|
|How to Watch Giants vs Rockies|
Rockies vs. Giants Betting Trends and Insights
- The Giants have entered the game as favorites 29 times this season and won 13, or 44.8%, of those games.
- The Giants have gone 1-2 when playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -200 or shorter (33.3% winning percentage).
- San Francisco has a 66.7% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- The Giants played as the moneyline favorite in seven of their last 10 games, and went 3-4 in those matchups.
- In its last 10 matchups, San Francisco and its opponents combined to go over the total six times (all 10 games had set totals).
- The Rockies have been victorious in 23, or 44.2%, of the 52 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- The Rockies have a mark of 5-13 in contests where bookmakers favor them by +165 or worse on the moneyline.
- In 10 games as underdogs over the last 10 matchups, the Rockies have a record of 4-6.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Colorado and its opponents are 5-5-0 in the last 10 games with a total.
Rockies vs. Giants Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Elias Díaz||1.5 (+200)||1.5 (+120)||0.5 (+750)||0.5 (+145)|
|Ezequiel Tovar||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+130)||0.5 (+825)||0.5 (+190)|
|Mike Moustakas||0.5 (-227)||1.5 (+130)||0.5 (+600)||0.5 (+170)|
|Charlie Blackmon||1.5 (+150)||1.5 (-115)||0.5 (+575)||0.5 (+180)|
|Randal Grichuk||1.5 (+190)||1.5 (+110)||0.5 (+625)||0.5 (+135)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the , and place your bets. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Rockies Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+100000||27th||5th|
|Win NL West||+50000||-||5th|
Think the Rockies can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Colorado and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.