How to Watch the Rockies vs. Cubs Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 12
The Chicago Cubs and Colorado Rockies will meet on Tuesday at Coors Field, at 8:40 PM ET, with Nico Hoerner and Ezequiel Tovar among those expected to step up at the plate.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Rockies vs. Cubs Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Tuesday, September 12, 2023
- Time: 8:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: SportsNet RM
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Venue: Coors Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Discover More About This Game
|Rockies Injury Report|
|Cubs vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cubs vs Rockies Player Props|
|Cubs vs Rockies Pitching Matchup|
|Cubs vs Rockies Prediction|
|Cubs vs Rockies Odds|
Rockies Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Rockies rank 28th in Major League Baseball with just 137 home runs as a team.
- Colorado ranks 20th in the majors with a .398 team slugging percentage.
- The Rockies rank 18th in MLB with a .247 team batting average.
- Colorado ranks 19th in the majors with 627 total runs scored this season.
- The Rockies have the 25th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.308).
- The Rockies rank just 28th in MLB in strikeouts per game with an average of 9.5 whiffs per contest.
- Colorado averages just 8.5 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, worst in the majors.
- Colorado pitchers have a combined ERA of 5.73 ERA this year, which ranks 30th in MLB.
- The Rockies have a combined 1.538 WHIP as a pitching staff, highest in MLB.
Rockies Probable Starting Pitcher
- Chris Flexen (1-7) will take the mound for the Rockies, his 13th start of the season.
- The right-hander's last start was on Wednesday, when he tossed 2 1/3 innings while giving up six earned runs on four hits in a matchup with the Arizona Diamondbacks.
- In 12 starts this season, he's earned one quality start.
- Flexen has started 12 games this season, and he's lasted five or more innings eight times. He averages 3.2 innings per appearance.
- He has five appearances this season with zero earned runs allowed out of his 25 chances this season.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Rockies Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/6/2023||Diamondbacks||L 12-5||Away||Chris Flexen||Zach Davies|
|9/8/2023||Giants||L 9-8||Away||Ty Blach||Kyle Harrison|
|9/9/2023||Giants||L 9-1||Away||Chase Anderson||Logan Webb|
|9/10/2023||Giants||L 6-3||Away||Peter Lambert||Keaton Winn|
|9/11/2023||Cubs||L 5-4||Home||Kyle Freeland||Jordan Wicks|
|9/12/2023||Cubs||-||Home||Chris Flexen||Javier Assad|
|9/13/2023||Cubs||-||Home||Ty Blach||Jameson Taillon|
|9/14/2023||Giants||-||Home||Chase Anderson||Alex Cobb|
|9/15/2023||Giants||-||Home||Peter Lambert||Logan Webb|
|9/16/2023||Giants||-||Home||Kyle Freeland||Alex Cobb|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.