Rockies vs. Giants Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 15
Friday's game at Coors Field has the San Francisco Giants (75-71) going head to head against the Colorado Rockies (53-92) at 8:40 PM ET (on September 15). Our computer prediction projects a close 7-6 victory for the Giants, so it should be a competitive matchup.
The Giants will give the nod to Logan Webb (10-12, 3.54 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 11 on the season, and the Rockies will counter with Chase Anderson (0-5, 6.49 ERA).
Rockies vs. Giants Game Info & Odds
- When: Friday, September 15, 2023 at 8:40 PM ET
- Where: Coors Field in Denver, Colorado
- How to Watch on TV: SportsNet RM
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Rockies vs. Giants Score Prediction
Our pick for this matchup is Giants 7, Rockies 6.
Total Prediction for Rockies vs. Giants
- Total Prediction: Over 10.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Explore More About This Game
Rockies Performance Insights
- The Rockies have played as the underdog in 10 of their past 10 games and have gone 3-7 in those contests.
- When it comes to the total, Colorado and its foes are 5-5-0 in its previous 10 contests.
- The Rockies have covered the runline in all of their previous 10 contests (one of those matchups had a spread.
- The Rockies have come away with 48 wins in the 129 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- Colorado has a mark of 2-28 in contests where sportsbooks favor it by +185 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Rockies have an implied victory probability of 35.1% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
- Averaging 4.4 runs per game (640 total), Colorado is the 20th-highest scoring team in MLB.
- Rockies pitchers have a combined ERA of 5.70 ERA this year, which ranks 30th in MLB.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|September 9||@ Giants||L 9-1||Chase Anderson vs Logan Webb|
|September 10||@ Giants||L 6-3||Peter Lambert vs Keaton Winn|
|September 11||Cubs||L 5-4||Kyle Freeland vs Jordan Wicks|
|September 12||Cubs||W 6-4||Chris Flexen vs Javier Assad|
|September 13||Cubs||W 7-3||Ty Blach vs Jameson Taillon|
|September 15||Giants||-||Chase Anderson vs Logan Webb|
|September 16||Giants||-||Peter Lambert vs Keaton Winn|
|September 16||Giants||-||Kyle Freeland vs Alex Cobb|
|September 17||Giants||-||Chris Flexen vs Sean Manaea|
|September 18||@ Padres||-||Ty Blach vs Michael Wacha|
|September 19||@ Padres||-||Chase Anderson vs Blake Snell|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.