Colorado State vs. Colorado: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – September 16
The No. 18 Colorado Buffaloes (2-0) and the Colorado State Rams (0-1) meet with the Centennial Cup on the line on Saturday, September 16, 2023 at Folsom Field. The Buffaloes are heavily favored by 23.5 points in the game. The contest's point total is 63.
Colorado sports the 15th-best offense this season in terms of total yards (509.5 yards per game), but rank 22nd-worst defensively (441 yards allowed per game). Colorado State has sputtering on defense, ranking fifth-worst with 556 total yards given up per game. It has been more productive on the other side of the ball, posting 357 total yards per contest (90th-ranked).
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Colorado State vs. Colorado Game Info
- Game Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Location: Boulder, Colorado
- Venue: Folsom Field
- TV Channel: ESPN
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on Colorado State vs. Colorado? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Week 3 MWC Betting Trends
Colorado State Betting Records & Stats
Colorado State Stats Leaders
- With 71 receptions for 1,131 yards and eight touchdowns, Tory Horton was a crucial performer in the passing game last year.
- On 28 targets, Avery Morrow had 18 receptions (1.5 per game) for 63 yards and zero TDs in 12 games.
- In 12 games, Clay Millen delivered 1,910 yards (159.2 yards per game) with 10 touchdowns, six interceptions and a 72.2% completion percentage.
- Justus Ross-Simmons received 43 targets last season and converted them into 26 grabs (2.2 per game) for 424 yards and three TDs.
- Last season Jack Howell totaled 91 tackles, 0.5 sacks, and three interceptions in 12 games.
- With 25 tackles, eight TFL, and eight sacks in 12 games, Mohamed Kamara was a big player on defense last season.
- Dequan Jackson was on the field for 12 games and registered 67 tackles and three TFL.
- Cam'Ron Carter compiled 0.5 sacks to go with two TFL, 59 tackles, and one interception in 12 games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.