Colorado vs. Colorado State: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – September 16
The No. 18 Colorado Buffaloes (2-0) and the Colorado State Rams (0-1) meet with the Centennial Cup on the line on Saturday, September 16, 2023 at Folsom Field. The Buffaloes are heavily favored by 23.5 points in the game. An over/under of 63 is set for the contest.
Colorado ranks 94th in scoring defense this year (28 points allowed per game), but has been shining on the other side of the ball, ranking 25th-best in the FBS with 40.5 points per game. Colorado State has not been getting things done defensively, ranking fifth-worst with 556 total yards given up per game. It has been more productive on offense, putting up 357 total yards per contest (90th-ranked).
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Colorado vs. Colorado State Game Info
- Game Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Location: Boulder, Colorado
- Venue: Folsom Field
- TV Channel: ESPN
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on Colorado vs. Colorado State? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Week 3 Pac-12 Betting Trends
Colorado Betting Records & Stats
Colorado Stats Leaders
- Jordyn Tyson had 22 receptions for 470 yards (39.2 per game) and four touchdowns in 12 games last year.
- In 12 games, J.T. Shrout threw for 1,220 yards (101.7 per game), with seven touchdowns and eight interceptions, and a completion percentage of 44.3%.
- In 12 games a season ago, Deion Smith ran for 393 yards (32.8 per game) and two TDs.
- In 12 games, Montana Lemonious-Craig had 23 receptions for 359 yards (29.9 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Josh Chandler-Semedo registered one interception to go with 90 tackles, 10 TFL, 4.5 sacks, and one pass defended in 12 games last year.
- Trevor Woods had one interception to go with 75 tackles, one TFL, and one pass defended.
- In 12 games a season ago, Quinn Perry registered 67 tackles, two TFL, and one sack.
- Nikko Reed compiled two interceptions to go with 38 tackles, two TFL, and two passes defended in 12 games played.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.