Rockies vs. Giants Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 17
Sunday's game features the San Francisco Giants (75-74) and the Colorado Rockies (56-92) facing off at Coors Field in what is expected to be a close matchup, with a projected 7-6 win for the Giants according to our computer prediction. Game time is at 3:10 PM ET on September 17.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Giants will send Sean Manaea (5-6) to the mound, while Chris Flexen (1-7) will answer the bell for the Rockies.
Rockies vs. Giants Game Info & Odds
- When: Sunday, September 17, 2023 at 3:10 PM ET
- Where: Coors Field in Denver, Colorado
- How to Watch on TV: SportsNet RM
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Rockies vs. Giants Score Prediction
Our prediction for this game is Giants 8, Rockies 7.
Total Prediction for Rockies vs. Giants
- Total Prediction: Over 12 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Explore More About This Game
Rockies Performance Insights
- The Rockies have played as the underdog in 10 of their past 10 games and have gone 5-5 in those contests.
- When it comes to the total, Colorado and its opponents are 5-5-0 in its last 10 games.
- The Rockies have covered the runline in the one of their previous 10 games that had a set spread.
- The Rockies have been underdogs in 132 games this season and have come away with the win 51 times (38.6%) in those contests.
- This year, Colorado has won 26 of 80 games when listed as at least +150 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Rockies have an implied victory probability of 40% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
- The offense for Colorado is the No. 19 offense in the majors, scoring 4.4 runs per game (657 total runs).
- Rockies pitchers have a combined ERA of 5.64 ERA this year, which ranks 30th in MLB.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|September 12||Cubs||W 6-4||Chris Flexen vs Javier Assad|
|September 13||Cubs||W 7-3||Ty Blach vs Jameson Taillon|
|September 15||Giants||W 3-2||Chase Anderson vs Logan Webb|
|September 16||Giants||W 9-5||Brent Suter vs Keaton Winn|
|September 16||Giants||W 5-2||Kyle Freeland vs Scott Alexander|
|September 17||Giants||-||Chris Flexen vs Sean Manaea|
|September 18||@ Padres||-||Ty Blach vs Michael Wacha|
|September 19||@ Padres||-||Chase Anderson vs Blake Snell|
|September 20||@ Padres||-||Chase Anderson vs Seth Lugo|
|September 22||@ Cubs||-||Peter Lambert vs Kyle Hendricks|
|September 23||@ Cubs||-||Kyle Freeland vs Jordan Wicks|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.