Rockies vs. Padres: Odds, spread, over/under - September 18
When the San Diego Padres (72-78) match up with the Colorado Rockies (56-93) at PETCO Park on Monday, September 18 at 9:40 PM ET, Juan Soto will be seeking his 100th RBI of the season (he currently has 98).
The Rockies have been listed as +225 moneyline underdogs for this matchup against the favorite Padres (-275). The over/under is 8 runs for this game (with -115 odds on the over and -105 odds on the under).
Rockies vs. Padres Time and TV Channel
- Date: Monday, September 18, 2023
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: San Diego, California
- Venue: PETCO Park
- Probable Pitchers: Michael Wacha - SD (11-4, 3.43 ERA) vs Ty Blach - COL (3-1, 4.64 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Rockies vs. Padres Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Check out the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup on multiple sportsbooks.
|Padres Moneyline||Rockies Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-275||+225||-||8||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Looking to bet on the Rockies and Padres game but aren't sure how to get started? Here's a quick breakdown. Some of the most common betting types include the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- the Rockies (+225), for instance -- will win. It's that simple! If the Rockies are victorious, and you bet $10, you'd get $32.50 back.
There are many other ways to play, too. You can wager on player props (will Ryan McMahon get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. For more details on the many different ways you can wager, check out the BetMGM app and website.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Rockies Injury Report|
|Padres vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Padres vs Rockies Pitching Matchup|
|Padres vs Rockies Prediction|
|How to Watch Padres vs Rockies|
Rockies vs. Padres Betting Trends and Insights
- The Padres have been favorites in 109 games this season and won 59 (54.1%) of those contests.
- The Padres have gone 3-2 (winning 60% of their games) when they have played as moneyline favorites of -275 or shorter.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 73.3% chance of a victory for San Diego.
- The Padres won each of the three games it played while the moneyline favorite over their last 10 matchups.
- Over its last 10 outings, San Diego and its opponents combined to go over the run total seven times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- The Rockies have been chosen as underdogs in 133 games this year and have walked away with the win 51 times (38.3%) in those games.
- This season, the Rockies have been a moneyline underdog of -275 or longer 10 times, losing every contest.
- In 10 games over the last 10 matchups when set as underdogs by oddsmakers, the Rockies had a record of 5-5.
- Colorado and its opponents have combined to hit the over five times in the last 10 games with a total.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Rockies Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+100000||17th||4th|
|Win NL West||+100000||-||5th|
Think the Rockies can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Colorado and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.