Air Force vs. San Jose State: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – September 22
Oddsmakers give the Air Force Falcons (3-0) the edge when they visit the San Jose State Spartans (1-3) on Friday, September 22, 2023 in a matchup between MWC foes at CEFCU Stadium. Air Force is favored by 6.5 points. The total for this matchup has been set at 45.5 points.
Air Force ranks 60th in points scored this year (31.3 points per game), but has been thriving on defense, ranking ninth-best in the FBS with 10.3 points allowed per game. San Jose State is accumulating 353.8 total yards per contest on offense this season (91st-ranked). Meanwhile, it is allowing 366 total yards per game (80th-ranked).
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Air Force vs. San Jose State Game Info
- Game Date: Friday, September 22, 2023
- Game Time: 10:30 PM ET
- Location: San Jose, California
- Venue: CEFCU Stadium
- TV Channel: Fox Sports 1
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on Air Force vs. San Jose State? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Week 4 MWC Betting Trends
- New Mexico State vs Hawaii
- Boise State vs San Diego State
- Colorado State vs Middle Tennessee
- Nevada vs Texas State
- Appalachian State vs Wyoming
- UNLV vs UTEP
Air Force Betting Records & Stats
- Air Force is a perfect 1-0-0 against the spread this season.
- The Falcons have been favored by 6.5 points or more once this season, and covered the spread.
- Air Force has combined with its opponent to hit the over in one of one games with a set total (100%).
- Air Force has been the moneyline favorite just one other time so far this season, a game they won.
- Air Force has played as a moneyline favorite of -250 or shorter in only one game this season, which it won.
- Based on this matchup's moneyline, the Falcons' implied win probability is 71.4%.
Air Force Stats Leaders
- Owen Burk has 222 rushing yards on 39 carries with two touchdowns.
- Jared Roznos has hauled in three catches for 144 yards (48 yards per game) to lead the team so far this season. He's found the end zone one time as a receiver.
- Brandon Engel has hauled in one pass while averaging 9.3 yards per game.
- John Lee Eldridge III has been the target of one pass and compiled one catch for 14 yards, an average of 4.7 yards per contest.
- PJ Ramsey has 3.5 sacks to lead the team, and also has four TFL and five tackles.
- Air Force's leading tackler, Alec Mock, has 12 tackles, one TFL, and two sacks this year.
- Johnathan Youngblood has picked off a team-leading one pass. He also has three tackles and one pass defended to his name.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.