Rockies vs. Cubs: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
The Chicago Cubs will look to Seiya Suzuki for continued offensive production when they take the field against Ezequiel Tovar and the Colorado Rockies on Friday.
The Cubs are favored in this one, at -225, while the underdog Rockies have +180 odds to win. The total is 9 runs for the matchup (with +100 odds on the over and -120 odds on the under).
Rep your team with officially licensed Rockies gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Rockies vs. Cubs Odds & Info
- Date: Friday, September 22, 2023
- Time: 2:20 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: Wrigley Field
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Rockies Recent Betting Performance
- The Rockies have played as the underdog in 10 of their past 10 games and have gone 5-5 in those contests.
- When it comes to the total, the Rockies and their foes are 3-7-0 in their previous 10 contests.
- The Rockies have covered the runline in all of their previous 10 matchups (two of those matchups had a spread.
Discover More About This Game
|Rockies Injury Report|
|Cubs vs Rockies Pitching Matchup|
|Cubs vs Rockies Odds|
|Cubs vs Rockies Prediction|
|How to Watch Cubs vs Rockies|
Rockies Betting Records & Stats
- The Rockies have been victorious in 51, or 37.5%, of the 136 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- Colorado has a record of 4-36 in games where bookmakers have it as underdogs of at least +180 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Rockies have a 35.7% chance of walking away with the win.
- Colorado and its opponents have hit the over in 69 of its 151 games with a total this season.
- The Rockies have posted a record of 22-14-0 against the spread this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.