Rockies vs. Cubs: Odds, spread, over/under - September 22
On Friday, September 22 at 2:20 PM ET, the Chicago Cubs (79-74) host the Colorado Rockies (56-96) at Wrigley Field in the series opener. Jameson Taillon will get the nod for the Cubs, while Noah Davis will take the hill for the Rockies.
The Cubs are favored in this one, at -225, while the underdog Rockies have +180 odds to win. The over/under is 9 runs for this contest.
Rockies vs. Cubs Time and TV Channel
- Date: Friday, September 22, 2023
- Time: 2:20 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: Wrigley Field
- Probable Pitchers: Taillon - CHC (7-10, 5.47 ERA) vs Davis - COL (0-2, 9.58 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Rockies vs. Cubs Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
See the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup on several sportsbooks.
|Cubs Moneyline||Rockies Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-225||+180||-||9||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Have the desire to wager on the Rockies' matchup versus the Cubs but aren't quite sure where to start? We're here to assist you. Wagering on the moneyline, run line, and total are three of the most common ways to place bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- for instance, the Rockies (+180) -- will win the contest. Pretty simple. If you bet $10 on the Rockies to take down the Cubs with those odds, and the Rockies emerge with the victory, you'd get back $28.00.
There are lots of other ways to play, too. You can wager on player props (will Ryan McMahon get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. For more details on the many different ways you can bet, check out the BetMGM app and website.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Rockies Injury Report|
|Cubs vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cubs vs Rockies Pitching Matchup|
|Cubs vs Rockies Prediction|
|How to Watch Cubs vs Rockies|
Rockies vs. Cubs Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Cubs have won 48 out of the 87 games, or 55.2%, in which they've been favored.
- The Cubs have played as moneyline favorites of -225 or shorter in just one game this season, which they won.
- The implied probability of a win from Chicago, based on the moneyline, is 69.2%.
- The Cubs were the moneyline favorite in each of their last 10 games, and they finished 3-7 in those matchups.
- Over its last 10 matchups (all 10 of them had set totals), Chicago and its opponents combined to hit the over five times.
- The Rockies have come away with 51 wins in the 136 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- The Rockies have a win-loss record of 4-36 when favored by +180 or worse by oddsmakers this year.
- The Rockies have played as underdogs in 10 of their past 10 games and won five of those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Colorado and its opponents have combined to hit the over three times.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Rockies Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+100000||16th||3rd|
|Win NL West||+100000||-||5th|
Think the Rockies can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Colorado and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.