How to Watch Eagles vs. Buccaneers Monday Night Football on TV or Free Live Stream - Week 3
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-0) host the Philadelphia Eagles (2-0) at Raymond James Stadium on Monday, September 25, 2023.
In the article below, we'll give you all the info you need to watch this matchup on Fubo.
How to Watch Eagles vs. Buccaneers
- When: Monday, September 25, 2023 at 7:15 PM ET
- Where: Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, Florida
- TV: ABC
- Live Stream on Fubo: Start your free trial today!
Eagles vs. Buccaneers Insights (2022)
- The Eagles averaged seven more points per game (28.1) than the Buccaneers surrendered (21.1) last year.
- Tampa Bay averaged 18.4 points per game last year, comparable to the 20.2 Philadelphia allowed.
- The Eagles averaged 64.8 more yards per game (389.1) than the Buccaneers gave up per contest (324.3) last season.
- Tampa Bay collected 45.2 more yards per game (346.7) than Philadelphia allowed per matchup (301.5) last season.
- Last year the Eagles racked up 147.6 rushing yards per game, 26.9 more than the Buccaneers allowed per contest (120.7).
- Tampa Bay rushed for 76.9 yards per game last year, 44.7 fewer than the 121.6 Philadelphia allowed per outing.
- Last year the Eagles had 19 turnovers, one fewer than the Buccaneers had takeaways (20).
- Tampa Bay had 22 giveaways last season, while Philadelphia had 27 takeaways.
Eagles Away Performance (2022)
- The Eagles scored more points in road games last year (29.4 per game) than they did overall (28.1), but they also conceded more (21.9 per game) than overall (20.2).
- The Eagles accumulated 398.3 yards per game in away games (9.2 more than overall), and gave up 318.4 in away games (16.9 more than overall).
- On the road last season, Philadelphia picked up more passing yards (252.9 per game) than overall (241.5). But it also gave up more passing yards (186.6 per game) than overall (179.8).
- On the road, the Eagles accumulated fewer rushing yards (145.4 per game) than overall (147.6). They also conceded more rushing yards (131.8 per game) than overall (121.6).
- The Eagles converted more third downs on the road in 2022 (50%) than they did overall (45.9%), but they also allowed opponents to convert on more (42.7%) than overall (38.6%).
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
|9/10/2023||at New England||W 25-20||CBS|
|9/14/2023||Minnesota||W 34-28||Amazon Prime Video|
|9/25/2023||at Tampa Bay||-||ABC|
|10/8/2023||at Los Angeles||-||FOX|
|10/15/2023||at New York||-||FOX|
Buccaneers Home Performance (2022)
- The Buccaneers scored 21.4 points per game at home (three more than overall) last season, and conceded 22.2 at home (1.1 more than overall).
- The Buccaneers accumulated more yards at home (377.3 per game) than they did overall (346.7), and allowed fewer at home (318.9 per game) than overall (324.3).
- Tampa Bay accumulated 311 passing yards per game at home (41.2 more than overall), and conceded 214.7 at home (11.1 more than overall).
- The Buccaneers accumulated fewer rushing yards at home (66.3 per game) than they did overall (76.9), but they also gave up fewer at home (104.2 per game) than overall (120.7).
- The Buccaneers converted more third downs at home (43.8%) than they did overall (37.4%), but they also allowed opponents to convert on more (40.5%) than overall (36.9%).
|9/10/2023||at Minnesota||W 20-17||CBS|
|10/1/2023||at New Orleans||-||FOX|
Regional restrictions may apply, check the Fubo website for full details about what is offered in your area.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.